Annie Wersching Cause Of Death: A Timeline Of Her Battle With Cancer

Annie Werschings cause of death was made public after the announcement of her death. Her family reported that she has been battling cancer since 2020. However, there was no mention of the cancer type.

• Annie Wersching died at the age of 45. The Vampire Diaries star passed away on Sunday morning in Los Angeles.
  • Following the announcement of her death, Craig Schneider, her publicist, first confirmed that Wersching had passed away.
  • Stephen Full, her husband, later released a statement paying tribute to his wife.

Annie Wersching’s cause of death was made public after the announcement of her death. Her family reported that she has been battling cancer since 2020. However, there was no mention of the cancer type.

She died at the age of 45. The Vampire Diaries star passed away on Sunday morning in Los Angeles. She was best recognized for her role as FBI agent “Renee Walker” in the television series “24.”

Following the announcement of her death, Craig Schneider, her publicist, first confirmed to Deadline that Wersching had passed away.

After his wife passed away, Stephen Full, her husband, later released a statement to CNN.

“There is a cavernous hole in the soul of this family today. But she left us the tools to fill it. She found wonder in the simplest moment. She didn’t require music to dance. She taught us not to wait for adventure to find you. ‘Go find it. It’s everywhere.’ And find it we shall,”

Stephen Full

Further, he added, “As I drove our boys, the true loves of her life, down the winding driveway and street, she would yell BYE! until we were out of earshot and into the world. I can still hear it ringing. Bye my Buddie. ‘I love you little family.'”

She had many coworkers, and one of them, a well-known American figure, posted about her passing on social media.

She received her debut credit in “Star Trek: Enterprise. Wersching, a mother of three and native of St. Louis, first appeared in movies and television shows like Star Trek: Enterprise, Charmed, and Supernatural before landing a recurring role as Renee Walker in the show 24.

Annie left behind her spouse, three children, and other family members.

The Fund 

Ever Carradine, an actress, was one of the first to honor her former Marvel’s Runaways co-star. “We lost a ray of sunshine this morning,” Carradine, 48, wrote via Instagram on Sunday, January 29. “I ❤️ you @anniewersching and hope you’re dancing with your beloved mama while watching over your sweet boys. I’m so lucky to have been your friend.”

We lost a ray of sunshine today. Love you @Wersching https://t.co/jDIwW55nNA

— Ever Carradine (@EverCarradine) January 29, 2023

The “Handmaid’s Tale” actress Ever Carradine started a GoFundMe page in support of Annie’s husband and kids “so they can keep living their lives in a way that they know would make Annie proud.” Her three children are their three sons, Freddie (12), Ozzie (9), and Archie (4).

Carradine said Annie was diagnosed with cancer in the summer of 2020. She is naturally private, and the diagnosis only made her more so. She wished to safeguard her sons.

The fund was established with a $200,000 goal to assist the family with medical expenditures, funeral costs, and other costs.

The campaign received contributions totaling more than $45,000 in just a few hours. Along with Eric Kripke, creator of Supernatural, and Craig Mazin, co-creator of The Last of Us, actors Jonathan Frakes, Lea Thompson, and Jeri Ryan were among the first to donate.

According to sources, Wershing received a cancer diagnosis in 2020 but continued to work. 

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7t7XZmpqaZpOkunCtzaegnmWnmr%2B0r8eipaBlk5bCtLGMqJ1mnJWWwal7

Share!