Jason Perenich Jr. obituary: Tragic accident claims life of 21-Year-Old in West Allis

Jason Perenich Jr., West Allis, Wisconsin is mourning the untimely passing of 21-year-old Jason Perenich Jr. following a devastating car-motorcycle accident. The incident occurred around 6:00 p.m., prompting a swift response from officers of the West Allis Police Department, who were dispatched to the scene near 92nd and Arthur following multiple distress calls.

Jason Perenich Jr., West Allis, Wisconsin โ€“ is mourning the untimely passing of 21-year-old Jason Perenich Jr. following a devastating car-motorcycle accident. The incident occurred around 6:00 p.m., prompting a swift response from officers of the West Allis Police Department, who were dispatched to the scene near 92nd and Arthur following multiple distress calls.

Upon their arrival, officers encountered a heart-wrenching sight โ€“ a sedan and a motorcycle positioned at the collision site.

Preliminary findings from the investigation suggest that the motorcycle, driven by Jason Perenich Jr., was traveling northbound on 92nd Avenue at a high rate of speed. Tragically, the motorcycle collided with the front side quarter panel of a car attempting to make a northbound turn onto 92nd Street from Arthur. The driver of the car miraculously emerged from the collision unscathed. Authorities have identified the excessive speed of the motorcycle as a contributing factor in the tragic accident.

Sadly, Jason Perenich Jr. succumbed to his injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene. The driver of the car remained at the location, cooperating fully with the ongoing investigation.

In the wake of this heartrending loss, Nicole Skauge and Stacy Sommerville have initiated a fundraiser on GoFundMe to assist with the costs associated with Funerals & Memorials. Their compassionate aim is to offer support to the grieving family, friends, and neighbors facing seemingly insurmountable challenges during this difficult time.

Their GoFundMe page expresses a shared sentiment, recognizing Jason Perenich Jr. as a remarkable young man with a promising future, taken from his family far too soon. The fundraiser endeavors to alleviate some of the financial burden that inevitably accompanies such a tragic loss, offering a helping hand to ease the stress of missed paychecks and unexpected expenses.

Carrie Ann, Jason Perenichโ€™s aunt shared her love and condulances in Facebook post. She stated that:

โ€œTo my favorite nephew ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿค so many people loved you in this world; and that was deeply heartfelt today โ€ฆ You are gunna be missed so much not only by your family but many friends that were like familyโ€ฆ Auntie wishes she could have spent more time with you ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’”โ€

โ€œseeing you continue to grow but you were taken to soon. Always in my heart from the start. I love you always and forever. One thing Iโ€™ll miss the most is annoying you with my silly love and affection; Wish I could hug you one last time, or bear squeeze you or give you my love pinch to grow an inchโ€™ ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿค RIP forever 21, my favorite nephew, my daughters cousin, my nieces brother and my sisters son ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป RIP We will miss you and will cherish all the memories we have deeply in our hearts -forever. Jason Perenich Jr.โ€

As the community comes to terms with this profound loss, the Perenich family will release further details regarding Jason Perenich Jr.โ€™s obituary and funeral arrangements, allowing friends and loved ones to pay their respects and honor his memory.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51kt6K%2FzqdkqZ2imruqr8dmoatln5e2tcHAq7BmrKKWtKqvjJqanKGUmru1ecKlmKKlo2K5qrLEZqafZWJmerqxwKtkqKSUYravedaeqq1lkaG5qr%2BO

Share!