After splitting with Kyle Richards, Mauricio Umansky is spending time with designer Alexandria Wolfe

Alexandria Wolfe and Mauricio Umansky were seen leaving Catch Steak in Aspen recently. The social media influencer, who looks a lot like his divorced wife Kyle Richards, accompanied the 53-year-old businessman.

Alexandria Wolfe and Mauricio Umansky were seen leaving Catch Steak in Aspen recently. The social media influencer, who looks a lot like his divorced wife Kyle Richards, accompanied the 53-year-old businessman.

Since their meeting, Mauricio and Alexandria have been enjoying each other’s company in Aspen. The insider claims. “They have become good friends.”

Amidst their separation, Kyle Richards and Mauricio Umansky take separate vacations.

Wolfe, 31, a New Yorker who moved to Los Angeles a while ago, is spending Christmas in Aspen. In the New Year, Wolfe—who previously worked as a couture designer—is going to launch her first fashion line.

The insider claims, “They appreciate each other’s entrepreneurial spirit, and she is an accomplished designer.”

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Alexandria Wolfe (@alexandriawolfe_)

What’s up with Mauricio Umansky and his estranged wife Kyle Richards?

Following her split from Kyle Richards, influencer Alexandria Wolfe is being “gotten to know” by Mauricio Umansky.

After being married in 1996, Umansky and the 54-year-old Real Housewives of Beverly Hills star split up in July. Nevertheless, the 53-year-old real estate tycoon refuted reports of a divorce after the announcement. 

Richards and Umansky shared vacation pictures from different places last week. 

On Tuesday, the Halloween Ends actress limited the comments on her Instagram account and published a snapshot of herself in Punta Mita, Mexico, standing on the beach, smiling as she watched the sunset.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Kyle Richards Umansky (@kylerichards18)

Ahead of Christmas, the former Dancing with the Stars contestant posted a video of himself apart from his spouse. 

“Enjoy the perfect day by skiing in the morning and hiking in the afternoon,” he wrote in a selfie that surfaced on his Instagram Story. He was accompanied by one of the family’s dogs in a snowy wilderness, appropriately attired for the cold. 

An exclusive look at Umansky’s participation in The Skinny Confidential was given to PEOPLE last month. He talked about his relationship status with Richards on the Him & Her Show podcast, as well as his wish for others to stay out of his personal life.

“I’ll update all of you when I have a clear plan for my marriage. Everyone may go hiking and f— off until then,” he declared. 

Mauricio Umansky also said that he won’t watch RHOBH episodes about his upcoming split because “it will make more noise.” He went on to say that he doesn’t “need to read the BS” about headlines and remarks because he is aware of the couple’s breakup.

In addition, the father of four offered guidance on how to maintain their nearly thirty-year marriage.

“Use your creativity to find things, to collaborate, to exercise creativity, and to try new things,” he remarked. The Bravo actress has discussed her breakup with Umansky on the RHOBH multiple times, and she has been outspoken about it. 

Richards stated she “needed a little freedom” in a talk earlier this season regarding spending less time with Umansky with her pal and coworker Dorit Kemsley.”It’s been difficult,” Richards remarked during a tease of the programme on Live with Kelly and Mark.

“For me, this is unfamiliar territory. It’s been challenging,” she remarked in October. “Thankfully, it was cordial. My four dearest friends and our daughters, who have been incredible, are my primary worries. It’s difficult.”

“Despite being apart for some time, Kyle and Mauricio continue to share a home. As they decide what’s next for them and their family, they continue to get along well,” a source told PEOPLE in July.

Bravo broadcasts The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills every Wednesday at 8 p.m. ET.

ncG1vNJzZmiolZq9tMPIs2Wcp51kwbd7wJ%2BrnqpdqL2ttdOtoKefXay2tbSMpLClnV2ntqS0wKubrGWdlsKztcKipmatnZa7tLfYZqCsZaOlsq%2BwyKeeZqyZorJuw8itn2aclai2qLrEq2SapJWtrq%2Bw0aKYZq%2BfobOmew%3D%3D

Share!