Harry Styles And Olivia Wilde Are Engaged after Coachella 2022 The Talks Today

Social media is buzzing with speculations that Harry Styles may need popped the query to Olivia Wilde following his efficiency at Coachella. The As It Was singer made his debut on the music competition stage by performing songs from his upcoming album, Harrys House. He didnt cease at that as he introduced in Canadian singer,

Social media is buzzing with speculations that Harry Styles may need popped the query to Olivia Wilde following his efficiency at Coachella.

The As It Was singer made his debut on the music competition stage by performing songs from his upcoming album, Harry’s House. He didn’t cease at that as he introduced in Canadian singer, Shania Twain and the pair carried out a dynamic duet.

Styles’ relationship with actress Olivia Wilde has been the discuss of the city ever for the reason that couple went public on a romantic trip in Italy.

Their relationship once more made the headlines when followers speculated that Styles and Wilde could also be headed in direction of the altar.

Here’s every thing we learn about them up to now.

Getty Images

Why followers assume Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde could be engaged

First and foremost, the rumors relating to Harry Styles being engaged to Olivia Wilde are simply speculations floating on the web.

Both the celebs and their representatives haven’t but commented on whether or not the supposed rumors are actual or simply speculations.

According to the experiences by Yahoo, the speculations began circulating after a Q&A from Deux Mo. A fan requested the gossip web page on Instagram whether or not the 28 years previous singer and the 38 years previous filmmaker are engaged.

Deux Mo replied to the fan with an affirmative. The individual behind the account nonetheless later elaborated that they assume there’s a excessive chance they’re engaged contemplating their very critical relationship.

Fans couldn’t assist themselves as they reposted the screenshot of Deux Mo’s Q&A on their social media accounts. They additionally shared their reactions to the spiraling rumors.

Fan’s Reactions To Harry Styles’s supposedly engagement with Olivia Wilde

Fans took to their social media platforms to share their response to the continuing rumors.

It’s protected to say a lot of the customers are devastated even when they’re simply speculations. 

One of the followers tweeted that she is devastated by the rumors. She additional added that she will be able to not faux that she’ll marry the previous One Direction member in the future.

Another consumer shared a meme of a heartbroken individual.

While one other commented on the rumors saying, “Alexa play, Loved You First.”

Styles and Wilde have been first linked to one another once they began engaged on the 2022 thriller movie, Don’t Worry Darling. Wilde serves because the film’s producer and director whereas Styles will act as the principle protagonist, Jack.

deuxmoi hinting at harry kinds and olivia wilde being engaged goes to be lots of people’s “wake up they hit the pentagon” second

— 🚭 (@newabnormaI) April 19, 2022

my psychological instability can not take deuxmoi saying Harry kinds is engaged rn okay pic.twitter.com/DjdLrHGhpM

— nooch (@vanessap42) April 19, 2022

APPARENTLY HARRY STYLES IS ENGAGED TO OLIVIA WILDE WHAT THE HELL

— tpwkangel (@bil_eilish_fan) April 19, 2022

My sources inform me Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde are engaged. pic.twitter.com/p83LaL1qKH

— rachel (@rachXXmarie) April 19, 2022

harry kinds and olivia wilde being engaged?! Alexa play Loved You First

— madi healy (@drivelikexdo) April 20, 2022

shut up & cease telling me Harry kinds is engaged !!! i don’t wanna hear it

— Melissa 👑 (@yagirImelissa) April 20, 2022

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiprqWfp8Busdepo5qhnpqxbrTAq6myZaOpxq2x0maYp5xdpLmqwsiaZLChnJmybq3RnmSeppeWtKawjJqdrZ2iYrCwrcKhnKWkkWJ%2FcX6RaA%3D%3D

Share!