Donald Trump Leaked Video & Tape (Full Story) The Talks Today

Donald Trump Leaked Video & Tape (Full Story) On Twitter, Google, Reddit, Youtube (Watch Full Video) In Georgias election interference case, one of the co-defendants of former President Donald Trump, according to his attorney, revealed on Wednesday that he had obtained recordings of other co-defendants testimony that seemed to show the extent Trump was willing

Donald Trump Leaked Video & Tape (Full Story) On Twitter, Google, Reddit, Youtube (Watch Full Video)

In Georgia’s election interference case, one of the co-defendants of former President Donald Trump, according to his attorney, revealed on Wednesday that he had obtained recordings of other co-defendants’ testimony that seemed to show the extent Trump was willing to go to maintain his position of authority.

Former Trump lawyer Jenna Ellis, whose video taped conversation was one of those shared with news media, claimed that the former president just wanted to refuse to leave the White House.

The admission was made by Jonathan Miller, a lawyer for former election officer Misty Hampton, at an urgent hearing that Fulton County Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee convened.

Donald Trump Leaked Video & Tape

He explained that he acted in Hampton’s best interest.

“This is one of the biggest cases the country has had, and that transparency is very important,” Miller said, adding that his client also places a high value on transparency.

“In being transparent with the court, and to make sure that nobody else gets blamed for what happened, and so I can go to sleep well tonight, judge, I did release those videos to one outlet,” he said.

“I appreciate that candor,” McAfee told him.

The judge indicated, however, that he would issue a protective order as requested by Fulton County prosecutors, which would specifically bar discovery materials from being made public. He cited the need to “keep the jury pool as untainted as possible.”

Miller did not offer details about how he saw the leak as beneficial to Hampton, who was the elections director in Coffee County, Georgia, in 2020. He said that “to hide those proffers, that show all the underlying things that went into those pleas, it misleads the public about what’s going on.”

“It’s a very, very public trial. We all know that,” the lawyer said. “That allows the D.A.’s office to set the tone for the entire trial without giving consideration to the other side of the coin, and that’s what needs protecting, judge. The public has the right to know.”

SEE ALSO: Watch Beauty Khan Leaked Tape Trending Online (Watch Full Video)

Parts of the films, which featured interviews Georgia prosecutors conducted with co-defendants who had consented to plead guilty in exchange for reduced terms on the understanding that they would “proffer” evidence in the case, were originally made public by ABC News. The recordings that ABC was able to secure were interviews conducted on Monday between Ellis and Sidney Powell, another former Trump lawyer. A few hours later, videos from Powell, Ellis, attorney Kenneth Chesbro, and former bail bondsman Scott Hall were included in a story by The Washington Post.

The tapes appear to strengthen the prosecution’s case against Trump, who was identified in August along with eighteen other defendants in the massive state racketeering investigation. The former president is charged with trying to rig Georgia’s 2020 presidential election results.

In the video, Ellis described discussing Trump’s departure from the White House with Dan Scavino, the deputy chief of staff at the time, in December 2020.

“And [Scavino] said to me, you know, in a kind of excited tone, ‘Well, we don’t care, and we’re not going to leave,’” Ellis recounted in her testimony.

“And I said, ‘What do you mean?’ And he said ‘Well, the boss,’ meaning President Trump … ‘the boss is not going to leave under any circumstances.’”

She said Scavino told her, “We are just going to stay in power.”

“And I said to him, ‘Well, it doesn’t quite work that way, you realize?’ and he said, ‘We don’t care,’” Ellis testified.

Powell told interviewers in her proffer video that she had been in the room on multiple occasions when White House staffers told Trump that he lost the 2020 election, adding to evidence uncovered by House investigators that Trump was well informed of the veracity of the election results.

Powell said she did not believe Trump lost and thought she could help him remain president. Asked why Trump listened to her legal advice over that of his White House counsel, Powell said: “Because we were the only ones willing to support his effort to sustain the White House. I mean, everybody else was telling him to pack up and go.”

Watch Video Here;

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGiumqyTnXqlu82ao51lpKfCrryMpZyao5WZere1w56mZqyRpbJustSlo2arpKS%2Funs%3D

Share!