One Piece Chapter 1042 Spoilers [Leaked] Reddit, Twitter

All right, so we got One Piece Chapter 1042 spoilers and this chapter is going to be just as good. If not better than the previous chapter, once we get through these spoilers. Im going to talk about 1043 The next chapter because thats going to be like molten lava but lets get into just

All right, so we got One Piece Chapter 1042 spoilers and this chapter is going to be just as good. If not better than the previous chapter, once we get through these spoilers. I’m going to talk about 1043 The next chapter because that’s going to be like molten lava but let’s get into just One Piece Chapter 1042 spoilers.

One Piece Chapter 1042 Title – “Winners Need No Excuse”

The title of the chapter is winners need no excuse. On the cover page, we see Oven carrying Vinsmokes’ book to Whole Cake Island. 

X Drake Vs CP0 Boss:- Drake stabs CP0 boss who then turns and hits Drake’s throat with a “Shigan” which is like the finger pistol. Alright, so let’s talk about what set this up in the previous chapter but we saw Ezo was surprisingly able to take out one of the other CP0 members, the big tall one with the tribal Esque masks.

https://twitter.com/Kady_TheWeeb/status/1498957406201593858

One Piece Chapter 1042 Spoilers – X Drake Vs CP0 Boss

Revealed that his name was Maha, but of course, this CP0 boss winds up getting a call saying that the Gorosei wants him to immediately take out Luffy and that’s being touched on and we’ll get to that.

But as he’s getting that call we see X Drake get up who was seemingly defeated by this individual a couple of chapters back because even himself says “I can’t die with nothing to show for it” and that brings us to this where I guess he’s not showing anything for it at least yet.

Because while he is getting finger pistols in the throat by you know maybe the strongest CP0 member not sure about that but him defeating X Drake will make more sense as we go on.

One Piece Chapter 1042 Spoilers Reddit – Luffy VS Kaidou

– The rest is Luffy VS Kaidou. We see 3 new Kaidou’s “drunk modes”.

Alright, so let’s take a step back to the previous One Piece Chapter 1041 Spoilers once again and touch on the development of Luffy versus Kaidou which is leading us to this.

So, after both Luffy and Kaidou were made aware that Big Mom was defeated by Kid-in-law. Kaidou started to go into his drunken sad rage mode again. But then we also got that flashback of 24-year-old Big Mom talking to 15-year-old Kaidou saying don’t trust Rocks because, in my opinion, he’s black beards dad and like father like son.

And after he remembers that he’s like, just after we swore an oath to claim the one-piece together but Luffy like Nah, I don’t get time for this and he just sneaks Kaidou. Fallen in gear for snake man, by the way, and He reveals His new move that “Gomu Gomu Hydra”.

Kaidou and Luffy New Attacks Techniques

One Piece Chapter 1042 Spoilers Leaked:- He’s just leveling Kaidou with this like Kaidou can’t even comprehend where these punches are coming from. And that was like where the chapter ended with Luffy saying “I’m going to drive you out of wano if it’s the last thing I do“, which you know, he’s probably going to do but these spoilers kind of put a wrench into that.

Because going further it says Luffy changes to “bound man” and uses a new attack called:-

Gumo Gumo no Over Kong Gun”

Your guess is as good as mine what this is, I mean, we all know what the Kong gun is. So it could just be like an in-between owner of the Kong gun and the King Kong gun or maybe it just straight up surpasses the King Kong gun (according to IMDb). 

And it’s like an even bigger version of that. Or maybe it’s like a king kong version of the Kong Organ. I mean, why not? At this point, it’s freaking Kaidou and we’re ostensibly at the end of the arc at this point. 

One Piece Chapter 1042 Spoilers Twitter

https://twitter.com/PokemanZ0N6/status/1498455598274392069

Kaidou uses a new attack too called “Raihou Hakke”. Kaidou attacks aren’t that too different and special, to be honest, it’s kind of just a big hit so maybe it’s just that but I’m probably just going to look like an idiot saying that because maybe this is going to be like one of his most different and distinguished attacks at this point. I don’t know.

At the end of the chapter, CP0 boss appears and Luffy gets distracted and Kaidou brutally hits Luffy.”

Kaidou is completely shocked his expression is heartbreaking when he sees that the same thing that happened with Oden has happened again.”

Okay, so first of all, what had happened with Oden was revealed in the flashback. Was after Oden proved that he was superior to Kaidou I guess. I mean, it was implied at least because like as soon as they started fighting he instantly gave him the X-shaped scar but he was like in his full dragon form.

Then randomly we see one of the Beast pirates holding Momonosuke and this catches the attention of Oden and that one split second of hesitation as the Dragonball fandom loves to say his guard was down.

Title lops him in the back of the head and he’s pretty much down for the count at that point. But then it’s revealed that it was not a Momonosuke was Higurashi using the money money no me and then Kaidou gave this look that said many things like there’s some regret in there. 

But then there’s also some like, I’ll take what I can get because you know, a battle between pirates is a matter of life and death. There is no such thing as playing dirty. 

But, History is repeating itself here as we’re seeing Kaidou is getting the illegitimate victory, or is he over Luffy. Now of course he’s not Luffy is going to lose here. Don’t worry! 

What I’m thinking is going to have it with a CP0 boss is X Drake, I’m hoping is going to come up at the last second and he’s going to be like call an ambulance but not for me and then you know gets his redemption there and then he does something like what he said he wanted to do. 

However, I’m unsure if X Drake will like completely defeat the CP0 boss because I do think he kind of needs to see Luffy awaken his devil fruit so that he can like relay it back to the Gorosei because once they find that out, then I’m assuming there’s going to be a huge paradigm shift in this series. Hope you are liking this One Piece Chapter 1042 leaked Spoilers which is taken from Twitter and Reddit sites.

Because then they know for sure that Luffy is, in fact, joyful aka the reincarnation of Sun god Nika which is like the Anti Christ to Emu and her entire big scheme that’s going on right now but I’ll get into that.

I also don’t think X Drake is going to die talked about this many times before but I’m pretty sure all of the supernovas are going to live because they’re all going to be present in the final arc at laugh town.

Some Details About One Piece Chapter 1043 Spoilers

Anyway, this is bringing us to chapter 1043. And you might have heard me talk about this in one of my videos a couple of weeks ago but chapter 1043 is allegedly going to be the chapter where Luffy will reveal his devil fruit awakening because as we talked about as well Oda kind of hides details of what’s going to happen in a chapter in the number of because 10 is “Ju”, 4 is “Shi”, no 3 is “mi” i.e. 10 (Ju) 4 (Shi) no 3 (mi).

And I’ve said this before also, but there’s no way I could have known this without Ultron. He is the one above all one-piece YouTubers and you should subscribe to him. But like I said, he is our Inside Man, he can give us all of this crazy insight into the story through the Japanese wordplay of Oda something that dumb people like me would never really have any insight into because I haven’t taken the time to learn Japanese.

One Piece Chapter 1043 Spoilers Leaked:- But now I’m more convinced than ever that this is likely going to be the reveal of that because you know the setup that we’re seeing at the end here and the Jushi me or resin fruit is allegedly what the true name of the rubber fruit is and which is why the World Government aka Emu changed the name of it.

Because it originally belonged to Joy Boy, that’s why they said a couple of chapters back it hasn’t awakened in centuries, meaning the rubber fruit, the amber resin, aka oil or whatever they’re going to call it that has an awakened yet and Luffy is going to awaken it and I guess he’ll know the true name of it possibly at that point.

Unless Oda has retconned that and of course, he’s going to use this to defeat Kaidou such as Kid-in-law use their awakenings to defeat big moms. 

Hey, if you’ve made it this far, maybe you’d be interested in following News Unzip on our social profiles.

Guys. Let me know what you think about all this in the comments. And if you liked this article, please give it a like and please share this artilce with your Manga lover friend. Have a great day. 

• Content SourceWikipedia
  • Photos Source – Official Site of One Piece
  • Homepage Click Here

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiYp6GdmnywusRmp6Kdk5p6pLTAqaueql1mfXV%2BjKynqKGcmr%2B0ew%3D%3D

Share!