Did Mary Bonnet Have a Baby? Know The Truth!

The most recent season of Selling Sunset was probably the most disastrous for Mary Bonnet. Following a trip to Bali with Romain Bonnet in December 2022, Mary was overjoyed to find she was pregnant during the seventh season of the Netflix reality show. But after some time a tragic moment came in their life and

The most recent season of Selling Sunset was probably the most disastrous for Mary Bonnet. Following a trip to Bali with Romain Bonnet in December 2022, Mary was overjoyed to find she was pregnant during the seventh season of the Netflix reality show. But after some time a tragic moment came in their life and below you will read about it.

Is Mary Bonnet’s Baby Fine in Selling Sunset Season 7?

During the first few weeks of her pregnancy, Mary took a lot of steps to keep her body and mind healthy. But after being pregnant for nine weeks, she suffered a miscarriage. She and Romain realized when the doctor couldn’t find a heartbeat during an ultrasound.

In an emotional Instagram video, Fitzgerald broke the news to her fans. She clarified that surgery was necessary because of a septic miscarriage.

Mary Bonnet shared her experience of miscarriage and below you will read about it in detail.

If you want to know which other stars’ are expecting a baby then you can check out our below posts:

What Did Mary Bonnet Say About Her Miscarriage?

Mary says that the miscarriage was a total surprise and a loss on a “physical” and “emotional” level. Mary said:

“When we were in Bali, we were very relaxed and had a great time, We were just in a very zen state of mind, and it was just incredible. We were so excited and I really didn’t think about the possibility — I should have — but I didn’t really think about the possibility of the pregnancy not going through.”

She explains:

“I’m not really in it [the season] quite as much and around the other girls, and I just removed myself from stressful situations, Instead of being in the middle, mediating everybody else’s problems, I took a step back from being a manager.”

“I just reduced the stress in my life and made sure I was lightly working out. Didn’t want to overdo it, but getting an exercise, eating very healthy, did a lot of yoga and meditation. It was just trying to take care of myself as best as possible.”

Mary says that her husband helped her get through the hard time that followed which included a septic miscarriage, which is an infection in the uterus that happens one to two days after the loss. The reality star had to have a surgery called dilation and curettage (D&C), which takes out tissue from inside the uterus.

She says:

“I can’t ask for a better partner, He’s just very, very thoughtful and sensitive to the whole situation, and he just tried to take care of me the best [way] possible, and I’m like, honey, you’re going through this too.”

Recently in an Instagram post, she appreciate the support of her fans during this difficult time:

You can follow us on Twitter for more information related to other stars’ kids, family and other updates.

ncG1vNJzZmiulaPBtr7Eo6alrF6YvK57kWlpbGdhZnxxgI6doJ1lnZa%2FunnBqKWnnaRitaLCxGaYZpqRl8Zw

Share!