Did Samuel Haskell Murder Wife Mei Haskell in Los Angeles? Missing Yanxiang Wang and Gaoshen Li Link

Samuel Haskell Murder: Samuel Haskell, 35, was found at the Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park and arrested around 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday in connection with the murder of his wife Mei Haskell. Heres what we know about this horrifying incident.

Samuel Haskell Murder: Samuel Haskell, 35, was found at the Westfield Topanga Mall in Canoga Park and arrested around 11:30 a.m. on Wednesday in connection with the murder of his wife Mei Haskell. Here’s what we know about this horrifying incident.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Did Samuel Haskell Murder Wife Mei Haskell in Los Angeles?

A dismembered woman’s torso was discovered in a bag in a dumpster, according to an investigation, it was assumed that the body was Mei Haskell, wife of Samuel Haskell, who is the son of a veteran film producer Sam Haskell.

Samuel Haskell Jr.’s mother was a former Miss Mississippi, and her father, Sam Haskell Sr., was a Hollywood agent, representing George Clooney and Dolly Parton.

Samuel’s wife Mei Haskell, 37, is missing, and detectives are trying to find out whether the torso is hers.

See also  Terry Robinson Obituary 2014, Terry Robinson Shot in Rhode Island

Samuel Haskell’s wife, Mei Haskell, and her parents, Yanxiang Wang and Gaoshen Li, are currently missing. They all lived together at their $2.5 million home in the 4100 block of Coldstream Terrace in Tarzana with Haskell, police said.

Is Samuel Haskell Linked with Missing Mei Li, Yanxiang Wang and Gaoshen Li?

Samuel Haskell is the husband of Mei Li. Yanxiang Wang and Gaoshen Li are the parents of Mei, they are missing since a dismembered torso of a woman was found in a plastic bag near a dumpster in Encino.

The investigators are now looking for her father Gaoshan Li, 72, and mother, YanXiang Wang, 64, and their missing SUV, a white VW Tiguan.

A homeless man found the headless torso of a female victim in a Tarzana dumpster. The LAPD arrested Samuel Haskell in connection with the gruesome crime. Bloody evidence was found inside the suspect’s home. Haskell is being held on $2 million bail.

Full story link:… pic.twitter.com/UAZLQOqZIW

— Los Angeles Police Protective League (@LAPPL) November 10, 2023

Samuel’s three children aged 6, 8, and 12, Samuel Bond Haskell V, James Donnelly Haskell, and William Kirkpatrick Haskell II were found safe at school and are now in touch with police.

See also  Sue Cleaver Weight Loss 2024, Sue Cleaver Illness, How Did Sue Cleaver Lose Weight? Health, Is She Ill?

An eyewitness told ABC 7 News, that she is familiar with Mei but her husband remains strange. The woman said, “The husband – something seemed so off, Something seemed so weird. I thought maybe he was sick, or something was wrong. All I said was, I kept saying to my family, something is wrong with him.”

Detective Efren Gutierrez with LAPD told NBC4, “When the officers responded, nothing was located. There was no evidence that allowed the officers to make entry into the home, The bags that were described were no longer outside.”

The police went to the suspect’s home where they found blood stains and other evidence.

Gutierrez said, “Here in the house, once officers made entry, what was discovered was evidence of a crime, including some blood evidence and other items that I’m not going to provide at this point.”

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunCwyJ1krJmdqrKteceaqqSdnKF6rsHRnZyrZaees6Z7

Share!