Massachusetts: Djeila Barbosa, a Young Student From Brockton, Passed Away Unexpectedly

Djeila Barbosa, a Framingham State University student, suddenly died. Bjeila Barbosa, a young Framingham State University student and social media enthusiast, passed away unexpectedly, leaving the family aggrieved and the community shocked.

Djeila Barbosa, a Framingham State University student, suddenly died.

Bjeila Barbosa, a young Framingham State University student and social media enthusiast, passed away unexpectedly, leaving the family aggrieved and the community shocked.

Brockton community mourns the loss of its cherished member, Djeila Barbosa, a bright young woman who loved dancing and sharing snippets of her life with the world on social media. She had more than 1.5k followers on Facebook and nearly 2.3k followers on Instagram.

Who was Djeila Barbosa?

Djeila Barbosa was a spirited young woman from Brockton, Massachusetts. She studied at Framingham State University. She was from Praia, Cape Verde, and moved to Brocton with her family.
She was working as a swimming instructor at Little Flippers Swim School of Natick, where her students loved her. She always received her students with a smile and taught them with great care.

She was a good teacher and an even better colleague. Her peers at the Swimming School loved her. The institute shared the loss of their coworker on their social media in a post that said,
“It is with great sadness that we inform you of the passing of our Natick coworker, Djeila Barbosa.
Djeila has been a member of the Little Flippers team since 2021. Her enthusiasm and dedication to teaching impacted many swimmers. Words cannot express how deeply she will be missed.
Please join us as well all keep Djeila’s family in our thoughts and prayers.”

She was a kind and generous soul. She loved dancing and sharing every moment of her life with her friends. She was a tremendously good friend. It is evident in her friends’ posts on social media that they loved her dearly and deeply miss her now. She touched many lives with her warmth, and her untimely departure from the world has left a void in the lives of those who had the privilege to experience her love and kindness.

What happened to Djeila Barbosa?

The details of her death have not been shared with the public at the moment. It is unclear what caused her sudden departure from the world. But it saddened the community nonetheless.

Obituary and funeral

Her friends shared the news of her passing with the world on social media.

Ashley Andrade, her best friend, posted a beautiful video clip of Djeila Barbosa with a note that said,

“My beautiful girl is gone too soon
Forever in our heart.”

Her family will provide the details of her funeral when they are ready. They are currently healing from their immense loss.

Tributes

Friends, colleagues, and all those who knew her have outpoured support for the family. They shared their deep loss with the world and told the world what a beautiful human being she was.
Caroline Macdonald wrote,

“Rest in sweet peace Dj! You were an amazing person and coworker, always came to work with a smile! I went to FSU with her and she was always so happy! She loved teaching! I’m going to miss her so much. My heart hurts! May you watch over all of us at flips! I hope god welcomed you into heaven with open arms! As the saying goes when it rains an angel gets it’s wings. Rest in peace beautiful! My prayers are with your family and friends! Say hi to Sue for me.”

Mauli Semedo posted pictures and videos of her late friend to pay tribute to her memory and wrote a heartfelt note that said,

God has called one of his angels today.

“I honestly don’t even know what to say. My heart broke when I heard the news. Djeila was such a kind-hearted person, one of the most kind-hearted people I know. We literally grew up together in our church in Brockton.” She continues, “She was such an amazing person and deserved better. Praying for her family always always always. I can’t even imagine you not here. It truly hurts my heart. Always had nothing but love and respect for her. I’m going to miss you so so so much, Djeila Barbosa. Fly high!
Rest Easy Queen Rest Easy”

Source:  uptospeedjournalism.com

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7trzTqKqpnZWZt7DB0aeYpaGjonuku8xopZ6vo2S5sK%2FApWadopWeuaJ5wZqpm6ejlnw%3D

Share!