Kevin McCarthy Video: Kevin McCarthy Elbow Video, McCarthy Kidney Punch, McCarthy Elbows Colleague T

Kevin McCarthy Video: United States Representative, Tim Burchett of Tennessee accused former United States House of Representatives, Kevin McCarthy of hitting him in the kidneys when Tim was talking to a reporter. Heres what we know about the incident.

Kevin McCarthy Video: United States Representative, Tim Burchett of Tennessee accused former United States House of Representatives, Kevin McCarthy of hitting him in the kidneys when Tim was talking to a reporter. Here’s what we know about the incident.

Watch Latest Video on YouTube: Subscribe

Kevin McCarthy Video

There are some altercations between the two politicians, Kevin McCarthy and Tim Burchett. The news is surfacing on the internet after Burchett accused Kevin McCarthy of a sucker punch to the back while talking to a reporter.

Tim Burchett, an American politician who is the U.S. representative for Tennessee’s 2nd congressional district, has been laboriously critical of the former speaker and the alleged dispute is expressive of the pressure cooker dynamics in the House GOP right now.

Burchett, 59, has described his altercation with McCarthy where he claimed that McCarthy elbowed him in the kidneys while he was chatting to a reporter in the hallway outside the GOP conference meeting.

See also  Celsius Energy Drink Positive Drug Test, Is Celsius Energy Drink Bad for You? If Causes Cancer?

News — Rep. Tim Burchett accuses Kevin McCarthy of a "sucker punch" to the kidneys and describes heated scene as he chased the former speaker down the hallway.

Said he's the type of the guy who as a kid would "hide behind his mama's skirt."
McCarthy denies it was intentional pic.twitter.com/fBvOUxMb5z

— Manu Raju (@mkraju) November 14, 2023

Kevin McCarthy Elbow Video

According to a report, a video was not captured on the camera but a witness said, Burchett asked as The Post interviewed McCarthy, “Hey Kevin, why did you walk behind me and elbow me in the back?” adding “You have no guts.”

“I didn’t do that,” McCarthy replied. As Burchett persisted in yelling, McCarthy chuckled and said, “Oh my God.”

Kevin McCarthy denied all the allegations made by Tim.

Claudia Grisales, who was interviewing Burchett at the time of the incident, wrote on her Twitter account about what happened:

“While talking to @RepTimBurchett after the GOP conference meeting, former @SpeakerMcCarthy walked by with his detail and McCarthy shoved Burchett. Burchett lunged towards me. I thought it was a joke, it was not…. Burchett responded jokingly as McCarthy kept walking, ‘Sorry Kevin didn’t mean to elbow –’ then seriously yelled, ‘Why’d you elbow me in the back, Kevin?! Hey Kevin, you got any guts!?”

See also  What Happened to Tape Face? Where Is Tape Face Now?

Have NEVER seen this on Capitol Hill:

While talking to @RepTimBurchett after the GOP conference meeting, former @SpeakerMcCarthy walked by with his detail and McCarthy shoved Burchett. Burchett lunged towards me. I thought it was a joke, it was not. And a chase ensued…

— Claudia Grisales (@cgrisales) November 14, 2023

McCarthy Kidney Punch: McCarthy Elbows Colleague Tim Burchett

Burchett told CNN’s Manu Raju, “I got elbowed in the back and it kind of caught me off guard because it was a clean shot to the kidneys. And I turned back (and) there, there was Kevin, and for a minute I was kind of, what the heck just happened and then chased after him of course, Now he’s the type of guy that when you’re a kid would throw a rock over the fence and run home and hide behind his mama’s skirt.”

Tim told CNN, that he is now suffering from pain and he said, “a little bit” of pain “A little bit yeah, I mean, it was just a clean shot to the kidneys and that’s all it was. And it was no big deal, and I’ve had worse.”

See also  Bicyclist Killed Philadelphia, Cyclist Killed Philadelphia, Masterman School Teacher Kevin has died in Bike Accident

ncG1vNJzZmiapa%2FHb7rAspigZpOkunC3xK%2Bgp2WdmLCivtOhsGaumZmysHs%3D

Share!