Grace M. Davis High School student Alexia Arevalo from Modesto commits Suicide

Modesto, California is grieving the heartbreaking loss of Alexia Arevalo, a cherished resident and student at Grace M. Davis High School. Her passing was announced by her distraught mother through a fundraising page, pleading for support to lay her beloved daughter to rest.

Modesto, California – is grieving the heartbreaking loss of Alexia Arevalo, a cherished resident and student at Grace M. Davis High School. Her passing was announced by her distraught mother through a fundraising page, pleading for support to lay her beloved daughter to rest.

Tiffany Quinones, Alexia’s mother, expressed her shattered world and the struggle to find strength to bid farewell to her beloved child in a heartfelt plea: “As a mother my world is shattered. I am beyond words, and fighting to find the strength to lay my baby to rest in the best way that I can. Asking for donations to help pay for the expenses to do so. Anything will help and is truly appreciated, GOD Bless.”

Alexia, remembered by her friends and family as a beacon of authenticity and laughter, was cherished for her ability to embrace her true self and bring joy to those around her. She effortlessly created an inclusive atmosphere, fostering harmony among peers and leaving a lasting impact on everyone she encountered.

Inez Quinones posted on Facebook,

“RIP our angel”

Friends and those close to the family have rallied support, recognizing the immense hardship faced by Alexia’s family. A fundraising campaign organized by Tiffany Quinones aims to cover funeral costs, with a target of $5,000, already receiving generous donations, raising $1,447 at the time of this publication. Contributions can be made via the GoFundMe page.

An empathetic plea shared on social media further highlighted the family’s anguish and the financial strain of planning a funeral: “This is a GoFundMe link for Shelby’s friend that is no longer with us. As a parent, I cannot begin to imagine the pain of losing your child and then having to plan a funeral and the expenses involved, which I know are significant. Any small amount could help ease the worry of this family to be able to provide their sweet daughter a funeral. Please consider any amount.”

Details regarding Alexia Arevalo’s obituary and funeral arrangements are anticipated to be released by the family at a later date. The Modesto community mourns the loss of this vibrant and cherished young member, seeking to support her family during this difficult time.

ncG1vNJzZmiin5fAo7vTrGWcp51ktLOtwp5kpmWUlsOqv4yhoKCgXaiwqbvOpWSsrKWZsq%2FAjJqjnrCZlnqivsSvmKWnXZu%2FsLmMpqadnaOpvG6vzqakoqyjYsC2tcKim55n

Share!