Luis Hontiveros Wiki [Pinoy Big Brother 7] Biography, Parents, Height, Age, Girlfriend, Net Worth &

Luis Hontiveros (born 7 July 1992, Age: 29 Years) is a famous Filipino ramp model, actor, television personality, social media influencer, reality TV star, and entrepreneur from Taguig City, Metropolitan Manila, Philippines. He is also known as Ang Longing Son ng Taguig. Hontiveros rose to fame after making his appearance in the reality television show

Luis Hontiveros (born 7 July 1992, Age: 29 Years) is a famous Filipino ramp model, actor, television personality, social media influencer, reality TV star, and entrepreneur from Taguig City, Metropolitan Manila, Philippines. He is also known as Ang Longing Son ng Taguig. Hontiveros rose to fame after making his appearance in the reality television show Pinoy Big Brother in 2016. According to the sources, he got evicted and grabbed the 17th Overall place in Pinoy Big Brother 7.

Let me tell you that, Luis is a professional ramp model. He has also collaborated with many famous fashion brands. His IMDB profile shows that he has also made his appearances in different Filipino television series like The Panti Sisters, The Lost Recipe, To Have and to Hold, and others. Luis is also very popular in the country as the nephew of the Philippines’s Senator, Risa Hontiveros.

In March 2022, Luis came to the spotlight after appearing in Senator Risa Hontiveros’s campaign for Healthy Life and Hanapbuhay in Kalookan. Read more to know about Luis Hontiveros’s age, biography, wiki, career, net worth, family, parents, siblings, height, girlfriend, wife, kids, movies, Pinoy Big Brother 7, and facts.

Luis Hontiveros Biography (Age, Birthday & Childhood)

Biodata:-This amazing actor, Luis Hontiveros was born into a Filipino family on Tuesday, July 7, 1992, in Taguig City, Metropolitan Manila, Philippines. He follows the Christian religion. As per his date of birth, Hontiveros’s age is 29 years old (as of 2021).

He celebrates his birthday on the 7th of every year. According to the reports, Luis began modeling during his college days. His LinkedIn profile shows that he completed his higher education at the University of the East.

After that, he began focusing on his modeling and acting profession. Luis became popular after participating in the reality TV show Pinoy Big Brother 7. At present, he is a famous model and actor.

Luis Hontiveros Wiki / Bio (Real Name, Religion & Trivia)

Real NameEnrique Roberto Luis Hontiveros Samonte.
Stage NameLuis Hontiveros.
NicknameAng Longing Son ng Taguig.
OccupationActor, Model, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, Reality TV Star, and Entrepreneur.
Age (as of 2021)29 Years Old.
BirthdateJuly 7, 1992 (Tuesday).
BirthplaceTaguig City, Metropolitan Manila, Philippines.
Current ResidenceMarikina, Philippines.
Zodiac SignCancer.
Net WorthUSD 2-3 million (approx.)
QualificationGraduate.
Alma materThe University of the East.
EthnicityMixed (Asian).
NationalityFilipino.
ReligionChristian.

Luis Hontiveros Parents (Family, Ethnicity & Nationality)

As per the media sources, Luis was raised in a broken family. His father (name not known) mostly focused on the family from his past relationships. He did not talk with his father since his graduation. Let me tell you that, Luis is the second child of his mother.

However, the exact names of his parents are not available. Hontiveros is famous in the country as the nephew of Risa Hontiveros, who is the Senator of the Philippines.

He has also participated in various campaigns of his aunt. Luis grew up playing with his siblings and cousins in the Philippines. The names of his other family members are Nita ‘Tata’ Hontiveros-Lichauco, Pia Hontiveros, and Ginggay Hontiveros.

Luis Hontiveros Father, Mother, Sister & Brother

ParentsFather: – Name Not Known.
Mother: – Mrs. Hontiveros
BrotherWill Update.
SisterNot Known.
AuntRisa Hontiveros (Senator of the Philippines).
Family MembersGinggay Hontiveros.
Pia Hontiveros.
Nita ‘Tata’ Hontiveros-Lichauco.

Luis Hontiveros Girlfriend, Wife & Affairs

After seeing his Instagram profile, we came to know that Luis Hontiveros is in a relationship with his girlfriend named Camille Patrisha. As per the sources, both Camille and Luis are dating for a long-time. Let me tell you that, Camille is a social media influencer.

Hontiveros also uploaded lots of photos with Camille on his official social media profiles. Previously, his name has also got linked with many entertainers. At present, Luis is happy with his partner. He also shared a post with his lover and said:-

To my tiny person with the biggest heart of them all! Happy Birthday my love! I wish you nothing but the best in life & good health & peace of mind! May you be blessed with endless joy & laughter. I’m sorry I can’t celebrate with you on your special day but I will make it up to you after my lock-in hehe I love you & I miss you! Sea you soon! 🌊 🏄‍♀️ Have the best day ever! 😘😍 🐪🍃✨ Show my favorite human some love y’all! ❤️🙏🏼”

Luis Hontiveros Personal Life, Kids & Relationships

Relationship StatusIn a relationship.
Current Girlfriend / PartnerCamille Patrisha.
Previous Affairs / RelationshipsNot Known.
Marital StatusUnmarried.
WifeWill Update.
ChildrenNone.

Luis Hontiveros Height, Weight & Physical Stats

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 9″
In Meters: 1.75 m
In Centimetres: 175 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 75 kg
In Pounds: 165.43 lbs
Eye ColorBlack.
Hair ColorBlack.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size8 US.

Luis Hontiveros Acting Career – Pinoy Big Brother 7

According to media sources, Luis Hontiveros started his career as a ramp model. He started modeling at a very young age. Apart from this, he has also collaborated with many famous fashion clothing brands. He has also shared his ramp modeling photos and videos on his official social media profiles.

Luis become famous in the country after participating in the reality TV show named Pinoy Big Brother. Other than this, he has also featured in lots of television series like The Lost Recipe, The Panti Sisters, Maalaala Mo Kaya, and others. He is also a social media influencer and has lots of fan following on his different social media accounts.

Luis Hontiveros Filmography

YearMovies & TV SeriesRole
2016Pinoy Big BrotherSelf.
2018Maalaala Mo KayaJessie / Harry’s Friend.
2018WansapanataymCharlie.
2019The Panti SistersMaui.
2020Love Thy WomanMichael Delmundo.
2021The Lost RecipeCoco.
2021I Can See YouDalo.
2021To Have and to HoldDaryl Manabal.
2020-2022MagpakailanmanJay R / Dave / Ryo.

Luis Hontiveros Net worth, Lifestyle & Income

The earning sources of Luis Hontiveros are his acting and modeling profession. Apart from this, he also makes money from his paid modeling events. He has also appeared in some commercials and also modeled for brand campaigns. His estimated net worth is around $2-3 million USD (approx.).

Read Also: Morgan Simianer Age, Birthday, Wiki, Biography, Net Worth, Height, Parents, Boyfriend, Ethnicity & Facts

8 Facts You Should Know About Luis Hontiveros

• Luis has also appeared in commercials and advertisements.
  • His official account has over 204K followers (as of March 2022).
  • Luis’s real name is Enrique Roberto Luis Hontiveros Samonte.
  • He has also appeared in various seminars and campaigns.
  • In 2021, he made a guest appearance on The Boobay and Tekla Show.
  • Luis also knows professional Jiu-Jitsu.
  • He has also participated in various Jiu-Jitsu competitions.
  • Hontiveros has also been featured in various magazine articles.

Luis Hontiveros Wikipedia, Social Media & Extenal Links

FAQ of Luis Hontiveros

• Who is Luis Hontiveros?

He is a famous Filipino actor, ramp model, social media influencer, and reality TV star.

• What is Luis Hontiveros’s net worth?

$2-3 million USD (approx.).

• Who is Luis Hontiveros’s girlfriend?

He does not reveal any information about his partner.

• How old is Luis Hontiveros?

He is 29 years old (as of 2021).

• Why Hontiveros is famous?

For making his appearance in Pinoy Big Brother 7.

• Is Luis related to Risa Hontiveros?

Yes! Luis is the nephew of Senator of the Philippines, Risa Hontiveros.

• What is Luis Hontiveros’s real name?

Enrique Roberto Luis Hontiveros Samonte.

• (Images Source: instagram.com/luishontiveros7)

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZLm2tdJmn6impJ7Dpr7OrGY%3D

Share!